Attorney General DeWine Presents Distinguished Law Enforcement Achievement Awards
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine today honored several law enforcement professionals with Distinguished Law Enforcement Achievement awards during the Ohio Attorney General's Law Enforcement Conference in Columbus.
"Today we are recognizing officers who have gone above and beyond to serve members of their communities in 2015," said Attorney General DeWine. "We appreciate their hard work and dedication to protecting Ohio's families."
The award winners were nominated by their colleagues and selected by members of the 2016 Law Enforcement Awards Committee.
Distinguished Law Enforcement Valor Award:
- Patrolman Gregory A. Patterson, Richmond Heights Police Department
- Capt. Troy Hawkins and Lt. Bryan Lockhart, Washington County Sheriff's Office
Distinguished Law Enforcement Group Achievement Award:
- Washington County Sheriff's Office, Ohio Attorney General's Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Ohio Attorney General's Special Prosecutions Section
- Hamilton County Heroin Coalition Task Force
- Summit County Juvenile Court, Bath Police Department, Copley Police Department, Hidden in Plain Sight
Distinguished Law Enforcement Lifetime Achievement Award:
Mark Losey Distinguished Law Enforcement Service Award:
Distinguished Law Enforcement Training Award:
Distinguished Law Enforcement Community Service Award:
- Officer Michael McRill, Sidney Police Department
- Officer Donald R. Stanko, Upper Arlington Police Division
Distinguished Civilian Leadership Award: