A pair of defendants was sentenced to local jail, and another was imprisoned by Judge Mark S. O’Connor in other cases handled this week in Logan County Common Pleas Court.
• Donovan Boddie, 26, of Springfield, was sentenced to two years in prison for two counts of trafficking in drugs, and one count of complicity to trafficking in drugs;
• Kara Anderson, 31, of Bellefontaine: 30 days in the Logan County Jail, five years’ community control, the probation incentive program and ordered to pay court costs and attorney fees for possession of drugs; and
• Chase Brown, 23, of Bellefontaine: 30 days in jail, five years’ community control, a one-year driver’s license suspension and ordered to pay court costs and attorney fees for trafficking in drugs.
Pleading guilty were:
• Megan Green, 29, of Rushsylvania: trafficking in drugs, and was granted intervention in lieu of conviction. She must complete drug counseling and three years’ community control;
• Dustany Foreman, 29, of DeGraff: trafficking in drugs; Kristina Bates, 31, at large: theft of drugs; and Adam Queen, 29, at large: receiving stolen property, and having a weapon under disability. Presentence investigations were ordered and those defendants will be sentenced July 7.