The Lorain County Drug Task Force and its participating departments will be holding a prescription drug turn-in day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 26. Residents can dispose medications that are outdated or they no longer need without the drugs entering the water supply or being diverted by unintended users. No personal information will be asked. Residents are asked to remove all prescription labels….
OTFCA Recent News
- METRICH searches five homes, targets 52 suspects
- Woman arrested on drug charge
- Search results in drug arrest
- Mentor retail theft detail leads to drop in drug-related crimes
- 10-year-old Miami boy dies after exposure to fentanyl, should parents be concerned about the drug?
- Cocaine trafficker pleads guilty to several felonies
- Marijuana laced with fentanyl: Police warn of another potentially deadly drug mixture
- Ottawa County publicly indicts 10