Seven arrested on drug-trafficking charges in Lawrence County
Seven people have been arrested on drug-trafficking charges, according to information from the Lawrence County Prosecutor’s Office.
The arrests were made after a Lawrence County grand jury returned eight secret indictments for drug trafficking. Those cases were heard in February.
One of the people indicted still hasn’t been caught.
During the investigations, controlled purchases of heroin, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and suboxone were made.
Those arrested are identified as:
- Keith L. Lanning, 43, of Ironton, Ohio
- Marci Peters, 38 of Ironton
- Bill J. Smith, 58, of Ironton
- Aspen R. Barlo, 21, of Ironton
- Tony L. Puckett II, 22 of Ironton
- Carl D. Holston, 49 of Coal Grove, Ohio
- Joseph R. Thompson, 39 of Ironton