Underage alcohol sting gets 6 store clerks cited
Six store clerks have been cited for selling alcohol to underage customers at various businesses in Harrison, Miami and Washington townships, the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said late Tuesday night.
RANGE Task Force detectives checked 20 liquor permit holders and found 14 to be in compliance, according to the sheriff’s office.
Detectives cited the clerks on the misdemeanor charge from the following locations:
- Speedway, 360 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Washington Twp.),
- CVS/pharmacy, 400 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Washington Twp.),
- BP gas station, 1580 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Washington Twp.),
- Shell gas station, 6001 Far Hills Ave. (Washington Twp.),
- Sunoco gas station, 2250 Wagner Ford Road (Harrison Twp.), and
- North Dixie Food Mart, 6304 North Dixie Drive (Harrison Twp.).
- See more at: http://m.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/underage-alcohol-sting-gets-6-store-clerks-cited/nmFYz/#__federated=1