Ottawa County publicly indicts 10
An Ottawa County grand jury recently publicly indicted 10 people.
Among those indicted: Ryan T. Gray, of the 800th block of Sixth St., Fremont, who was charged with four counts of drug trafficking.
Ottawa County Drug Task Force agents allege Gray sold controlled substances and prescription drugs to an informant last November, according to a news release from the Ottawa County Prosecutor’s Office.
The drug task force routinely sends undercover operatives on drug buys in Ottawa County.
Others publicly indicted with their charges:
• D’aishalyne Magee, of Garrison Street, Fremont, two counts of permitting drug abuse
• Cameron Carlson, 5500 block W. Fremont Road, Port Clinton, aggravated trafficking in drugs. The charge was elevated to a third-degree felony because the alleged offense took place within the vicinity of a school.
• Teanna N. Berry, of Fremont, receiving stolen property, theft, passing bad checks
• Travis T. Henry, incarcerated in the Sandusky County Jail, burglary, and theft
• Corey A. David, of Darr Hopfinger Road, Port Clinton, carrying concealed weapons
• Amanda E. Goff, incarcerated in the Ottawa County Detention Facility, two counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia
• Andrew Burnette, 17000 block W. Walbridge East Road, Graytown, sale of dangerous drugs
• Kyle K. Keegan, 100 block Ann St., Port Clinton, sale of dangerous drugs
• Craig A. Ripley, of Lakewood, grant theft of a motor vehicle
An indictment is a formal charge and does not denote guilt or innocence.
Published by the sanduskyregister.com